Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Old West Inspiration

Our friend, Fancy at Cactus Creek Daily tweeted the other day about this fabulous chair. We loved it so much we had to show it to you. How many times have you passed up a chair with a shape similar to this one? Now you know just what to do with it! The turquoise color on the wood is so chic.
We never thought of doing this to a table. Oh boy, I feel a junk project coming on....
This pillow completes the look.

But wait, this is just too cool to forget to mention.
Ok all you cowpokes out there, grab your boots, saddle up the horses and join us on the hunt for junk at our Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show and Flea Market Oct 23 & 24, 2009. For more details visit our website at http://www.funkyjunksisters.com.




8 comments:

  1. Great stuff! The turquise wood is great! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered those fabulous tables with inlaid stonework at the Denver Gift Show last year. I nearly fell over when I saw them all in the showroom.... just breathtaking. They had clocks for the wall and art with it, too. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad y'all enjoyed my wish list this week!! I appreciate the shout out... xo,fancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that chair with the turquoise and fur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh.......i so want that!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really have a wild west theme in my house but if I did - totally would do this with a chair! So very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that chair. I have a thing for turquoise! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a chair like that made recently, I adore anything cowhide! I was going to paint the wood on mine before we sent it to upholstery, but ended up not, still beautiful but turquoise really would have made it extra chic!

    ReplyDelete