Saturday, August 22, 2009

A busy weekend for Funky Junk

Thank goodness for email, texting, facebook and twitter. It really does keep people connected. Dixie is moving back to Eastern Washington this weekend and we will be using all of these all of the time. I am a little sad because she will be a 4 1/2 hour drive away. On the other hand, she is excited about the opportunities for Funky Junk over there, so I'm OK with it. I got out of helping her move because my hubby and I drove to Idaho to see our youngest son's scrimmage. Lucky me, cuz I love football and I DO KNOW HOW MUCH JUNK DIXIE HAS TO MOVE! Anywhooo, I hope to get to one of my favorite thrift stores of all time, Desert Industries in Pocatello. I always seem to find alot of treasures there. I'll keep you posted!



Till later,
Linda

9 comments:

  1. A giant blue parakeet head? I would carjack you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..can you give me your email? You sent me a message but I dont know how to get in tough with you!! xxo julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird made me laugh out loud! Come by and visit me today...I think you will enjoy the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls (and the brother!). Bellingham Washington has arrived on your blog. I am Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland. I love your blog, spinned off of Chandra's and found you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, boo hoo!!! Dixie we will miss you!!!!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that pic is priceless... of the car, the car, hehehehe!!! The Parrot takes the cake in it! Tootles, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry everybody, Dixie isn't that easy to get rid of! Our junkin trips will just be a little more PLANNED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh... you can't get rid of me that easily!!! I am starting great things over here for us all to enjoy. Just wait to see =)
    xoxo
    Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where in Eastern Washington?

    From:
    mylittlerivercabin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete