Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Stop Oregon!



Drove through most of Oregon today. It is a beautiful state, that has everything from majestic cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean to grassy rolling hills in Pendleton.

Tonight were are staying in Ontario, Oregon.... it has been a long day of driving. We're gonna hit the hay now then rise early tomorrow to get a jump on all the garage sales. After that we'll move on to Boise, Idaho to discover some cool shops we've heard about.

Til then....

Linda & Dixie

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Cindy..I have lived in Tx all my 53 years. I am adopted. 3 years ago I found my birth sister in Portland Oregon. Just seeing this vintage road map has really pulled at my heartstrings. Is there any way I can get a copy of it.It seems any thing vintage Oregon is really pulling on this old gal!!If not adopted..Oregon would of been my home state.It would mean alot to me..but I will understand if you can't. Is Face book the only way you can be followed?
    Thank you again..vintage sister..Cindy

    ReplyDelete