Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Road Trip!!


Gosh we know ya'll are waiting to see pics of our Puyallup Junk Salvation show, and they are coming, but we just got the news that we are heading down to the
 Sacramento Antique Faire this weekend!!!
Yippie Ki Yea!!!!


We are super excited to get down and dirty and do some heavy duty diggin' on Sunday. We have been in show mode for the past few weeks so it will be a TREAT to do what we LOVE...JuNKiN!!!!

Hubbys don't know it but we will be pullin' a trailer back home
full of Junktastic finds for our next event.

Peace, Love, Junk!
Linda & Dixie

1 comment:

  1. I was following some links and found myself on your blog. Honestly, I don't remember what it was now, because I heard your music player. That song! Paper Doll! My daddy used to sing it to me when I was a little one! OMG!! How that brings back memories! Wow!
    "Sisters" is a fave, too, as I adore "White Christmas"!
    I know you probably think I'm weird, but, it touched me so!
    Thanks for giving this ol' gal a bit of sweet nostalgia tonite!

    Su

    ReplyDelete