Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hey ya'll don't miss the Junk Gypsy TV show tonight!

The television show we have all been waitin' for "Junk Gypsies"
is on HGTV tonight at 4pm Pacific time! Gather all your junk sisters round,
make sure the libations are flowing and watch some awesome junk get transformed into beautiful things for the home!
Here are a few videos we shot with them
when we were in Texas awhile back...



Jolie was sweet enough to do this little promo for one of our shows.



So after the show...let us know whatcha think.
Linda & Dixie

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Have is set for series recording....would NOT want to miss one!!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the show! I recorded it because there was a BIG curb shoppin pile of junk up the street that I had to check out, but I watched it immediately after it was shown and plan on watching it again tomorrow! I even blogged about it and posted a comment to the JG blog. It was SO GOOD to see these women make it to a whole new level - great inspiration for us all! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this show. The gypsies have a unique style, and brought such personality to their clients' home. What really impressed me was how they brought so many props with them to choose from. Definitely accessorized "on the fly", which is a compliment. Many decorators have their vision totally sketched out, and that's that . . . Look forward to watching each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun show!! I really liked the fact that they used so much color. Around here the monotone white, grey, brown is still everywhere.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I missed it, where can I find it online? Please, please, please, let it be available somewhere.

    ReplyDelete