Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Remember this?

Well Dixie has been working hard on it's transformation for our show this weekend. I haven't seen it yet, but she tells me that she has been painting it outside in her driveway and people keep slowing down when they drive by to check it out! Someone even honked at her! I can't wait to see how the PHILCO turns out. Dixie has posted more before pictures on her blog, make sure you head over there to take a peek!

We are looking forward to meeting all of you this weekend!
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Your show looks like it will be amazing.
    I hope I can come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see that. I have an old fridge in my garage that needs an update. I will have to get some ideas. See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to heading north to your show this weekend with Lisa and Isabel, hope we get to visit with you! Can't wait to be on the picture taking, lolly gagging, finding treasures side of the booth!!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete