Monday, June 1, 2009

Get Your Fix of Funky Junk!

Make sure you pick up the June edition of Country Pleasures Magazine. Our friend Joelle did a story about our upcoming show, June 13 &14. She gives details about our "Evening With Debi Ward Kennedy" for the vendors and for our customers "Q & A decorating sessions "with the gals of Today's Country Store.
Gather up your junkin friends and make a day of this event. Dixie and I have hand selected fabulous vendors with special one of a kind finds for your homes, plus we'll have music, food & fun!

Keep your eyes on this blog for our upcoming giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you! Me and the girls are ready for a road trip and some treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there! I'm working at Joyworks in Snohomish then! I'd love to see what all you gals do and meet a few of you! ( I may have met some of you when I worked with Deb here in Snohomish). Alas, someone has to WORK in the retail shops (Joyworks for me) so weekend events are tough...Have a great time.
    Check out my new blog post, if you want and see the wedding cake topper I just completed for Deb's Nephew and Niece! (She hasn't even seen it yet! Must be gardening, not answering her cell)

    Best wishes on your event, stop in Joyworks and say hi if you're in Snohomish some weekend....oh and maybe you guys want to check out Annie on First's "Hot Bloggists Nights" which will take place with bloggers in August.......Bloggist=August (cute)

    In touch,,,,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete