Saturday, January 7, 2017

How to Make A Simple Winter Rope Wreath - step by step tutorial - copper wire

Can I be honest with you all? I don't make wreaths. Wait, what? I can imagine you scrolling back up to the title to make sure you read it right.... Hear me out. I have this old rope that has been hanging around and all I could think about was that it needed to be a wreath. I also thought this was an awesome original idea, but as it turns out many have thought of this before me. So, even though this isn't some amazing new idea, it was still such an easy project that I thought it would be the perfect thing to share here today. I mean, if I - the non wreath maker- can make this, I am SURE you can too!


We started a new DIY blog on our Pinspiration Market website and can't wait to share all of our great ideas with you!  If you would like to read the whole story then click HERE

Check out all of our show dates for our new Pinspiration Market

No comments:

Post a Comment