Monday, June 8, 2009

We had so much fun yesterday at The Farm Chicks!

As we walked in the doors we were provided with this wonderful photo opp!
We usually don't post so many pics, but we really want to show you how wonderful, colorful and fascinating everything was! So here goes.....




The guys from JohnBobCoolJunk.



Lulu




Seabold Vintage Market





A darling banner made out of hankies.




Today's Country Store






Cute lil Cowgirls



Kat and JoDee of Dutchess



Unique planter. We would have taken this home with us if we could've, but our car was already loaded with tons of stuff!



One of our favorite booths, filled to the brim with goodies.



Funky Junk Sister #1 (MOM) loved this creative way to use an old spreader.





Clever presentation was everywhere.




As always, beautiful things from Retreat Design. They are the masters of display.




Aprons, aprons and more aprons!





Bikes are big!



Ormolulu sure knows how to do it.


Burlap is so chic.
There was so much more, but the batteries in my camera gave out! If you like what you see here..... you must come to The Funky Junk Sisters Show this weekend in Puyallup, WA! Join all the junkin sisters on our hunt for hidden treasure. Remember.... the gals of Today's Country Store will be available to answer your decorating questions on Saturday in their booth. Make plans today!



















10 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos...the show looks like it was just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thank you for your sweet compliment!
    We can't WAIT to bring our goodies and fun displays to Puyallup next weekend, for YOUR show! ;0)

    Bob & Deb of Retreat Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on a way to get up there this weekend. Hope to meet you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I am so sad that I didn't get to go this year...but, I guess my baby of my family comes first and I had to stay behind and plan her graduation events....maybe next year!
    It's so funny that the planted junior spreader is exactly what I purchased from there last year - it was probably the same vendor!
    Have a great sale this weekend!!
    XOXO Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about the Farm Chicks was divine! I'm so glad you had a great time too. (How could you not?) I have been hearring some great things about your show. I am hoping to go down with a friend Saturday after work. One of my friends Pat Mackey is selling there. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed the FC show and I'm not able to make it to your show either this weekend! Boo hoo :( Best of luck, hope you have a fabulous sale!! Hope to make it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your pictures!
    :) Serena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are great! I especially agree...there was such great and clever presentation in all the booths.
    I hope you have a great show this weekend!
    :-) Joan V.

    ReplyDelete