Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You and I Must Make A Pact...We Must Bring Salvation Back

We're bringin' it back and it's just around the corner! Ya'll better grab a cup of coffee, tea or our preference would be a MARTINI! Sit down, relax and enjoy the shoe, urr... a show. Our very sweet vendor, IZABELLA put together a slide show of a previous Junk Salvation Vintage Market. It takes awhile to go thru it, but by the time your done watchin' you'll be booking your plans to be at the next one February 5, 2011 in Hillsboro, Oregon.



We are TOTALLY full for vendors at our February show, but you can still apply for our May 13 & 14th show in Puyallup, Washington.

1 comment:

  1. Darn now i wish I was coming out to Oregon early so I could make this event Feb 5th

    I am on my way up the hill to Vernonia for a few days in March, however will make the Portland Expo will you be there?

    Janice

    ReplyDelete