Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vendor Spotlight...Tracey Buxton of A Cottage Industry

We are giddy with excitement to announce that Tracey Buxton of A Cottage Industry will be joining us at our Portland show on Feb 5th. Us Junk Sisters have admired her from afar for a very long time. We follow her blog...her amazing blog...it's full of wonderful stories, beautiful pictures and tons of inspiration. Here's how she describes herself in her own words...

I am passionate about writing, vintage looking paper crafts, and creating a charmed life on a shoestring. I love to take old furniture and reinvent it into something new and beautiful. I love new projects, and I am also a fanatical baker. I cherish my family and friends, and my big yellow dog. I am a sucker for romantic movies, and I am fool for love.

She's just so darned cute and we can't wait to see what she has in store for us at "Junk Salvation" next month!



Take a looksie at some of the cool stuff she has had in her booth at Camas Antiques.










Now you can see why we can't wait, huh?
Maybe she could come decorate our homes for us cuz we just want to crawl into her booth and live. This gals got scrumptious style!








4 comments:

  1. I agree, she does have some gorgeous stuff, and she is so cute! Fun is in store for your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the incredibly kind words, girls!!! I am over-the-moon with excitement about the upcoming show, and can't wait to meet everyone in person!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice to feature !! Don't cha just love her style!! Wish I lived closer,just alittle far from Georgia!
    Come see me at
    http://antiquesanduniques.blogspot.com
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to meet her and all the other wonderful ladies that are participating. Thanks for the coupons. I posted it on my blog this evening and also put some up in my space at Monticello's...great idea.

    Thanks for inviting me to be a part ofthis great show.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete