Friday, January 14, 2011

Here's What You Have All Been Waiting For - The Vendor List For Our Hillsboro Show!






Well we have filled the Washington County Fairgrounds to the brim! Our vendors have been busy gatherin and pickin all their favorite junk spots just for you and they have called us frantically wanting more room for their wares. Many junkers have taken more than one spot...they can be greedy that way! We have worked and reworked the floor plan many times to accommodate all this glorious stuff, and we are sorry to say we can't fit anymore in!!!!











Breathing Beside Us



Broke Jewels



Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn



The Farrier's Daughter



Dymond Graphics



Apron Strings Productions



Voondi



No Ducks and Bunnies Vintage



Mack and Momma



Bountiful Herbs Farm and Nursery



Just Chic



Poppy and Ivy



Vintage Market



Garden Cat



Rusty Chick



Brocanteur Vintage



The Quiet Nest



House of Six Cats



One Gal's Trash



Second Star Designs



Just Because Antiques



Sparrows Nest



Bella



Faded Charm Cottage



Terry Powers



A Thing For Roses



Christine Marie Studio



Maison Douce



Rose City Soap Shoppe



J Bro



Molly Mo



Surprised By Joy



Chloe Rose



Bartlett Art Works



A Treasure Box



Sophie's Cottage



Roost Reimagined



Blue Ewe



A Cottage Industry



Buttercup



Berneice



Mindy Hill



Sweet Treats



High5Vintage



Bon Voyage Vintage



Domo Dogs



Bird Song



The Funky Junk Sisters


Todays Country Store

Imperfection





We hope ya'll have made your plans to attend the best "JuNK" show you've evah seen...cuz it's gonna be good...real good!
Don't forget to pick up your $1 off coupons from your local vendor or print the one out on our right side bar...it'll save ya a buck. And you just never know what you'll find here for a buck!

See you soon JuNK SiSteRs...











7 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish it was closer. It looks like a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are making me drool on my keyboard! I can't imagine what ones from the Feb show will look like - fantastic, I'm sure! Oh, all that wonderful junk just waiting to come home with me! I asked Santa for a trip out there for your show. He said he didn't think it was likely. Geeze! You'd think the guy could loan me his flying sled or something! Have a spectacular time!! ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope I can make it! I have a couple friends that want to come too, so it looks promising♥ The greatest show "evah" indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgoodness!
    I just FAINTED!
    I think I hurt myself!
    I am completely BLOWN away!
    This looks FAB!
    How far is Hillsboro from Seattle!
    I MUST attend this event!
    Yeah!
    Looks beyond FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teresa
    Bainbridge Island WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the show! I've been busy pulling together all the treasures to bring. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washington! rats, i wish i could go!

    ReplyDelete