Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Linda!

Picture of Linda's First B-day

Today is Linda's Birthday... I won't tell you how old she is because we have been through that before when she turned 40! teeheehee! She is just going to hate me for doing this, but isan't that what sisters are for..??? I will keep it short...for as she knows way to much about me! luv ya Linny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Funky Junk Sister #2... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.



xoxo

Dixie

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! SO glad you stopped by for a visit. I will be back:-)
    Sisters are great for a laugh, aren't they?? LOL!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean my 20th? You just wait!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am going to be a regular visitor of yours. I am loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Linda! It's my Dad's Birthday too! I'm a May Day girl also!!!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy ~ Happy Birthday...I hope that your day was splendid Linda! Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods to say howdy...I LOVE your blog! I will visit again and often...there is much "eye~candy" to see here for sure.

    Smiles ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU! HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU! HaPpY BiRtHdAy DeAr LiNdA! HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU! Hope you had a WoNdErFuL DaY! Funny thing is...you and I are the same age...29!

    ReplyDelete