Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grandma B's Famous Beer Ball Punch


Grams sippin on some of her famous beer ball punch.


The recipe I am about to give you has been passed down through generations on my hubby's side of the family. I must tell you I feel like I am giving away a secret. A secret weapon that has brought our family many accolades for treating guests to something delicious and prime story telling for the next day...if you know what I mean. (Just ask Dixie someday about Anderson Island, tee hee!).
Well ya'll have been requesting this recipe on Facebook so here you go...just in time for the holidays. Be careful though, it's SNEAKY!

1 frozen can of limeaid (keep the can for measuring)
2 cans of water
3 cans of bourbon
2 liters of Fresca or Squirt
8 cans or bottles of beer
Ok mix all of this together ad plenty of ice and taste. Tweek it if you need to, ad more beer or water if it's too sweet, more bourbon = more fun! Enjoy!
Linda FJS#2

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think that would have me seeing more than sugar plums dancing in my head! Ya know? When you think of grannies and punch, this somehow isn't quite the image that comes to mind! LOL! Cool grannies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this sounds intriguing! I'm going to have to try it out of sheer curiosity. Perhaps for New Year's Eve. I suppose the type of beer doesn't matter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could have a very Merry Christmas drinking that!!

    ReplyDelete