Monday, September 13, 2010

No Kidding!

The other day I visited with a friend at her barn. We had such a nice time together. She loves antiques and had some cool junk in her barn for sale. I did come home with a few things including... this phone.
It has been sitting in my back seat for a few days now. So I'm driving down the road and all of a sudden this phone rings!! I kid you not! At first I dismissed it by thinkin the vibration from the car made it ring. I grabbed it from the back seat and shook it to see if I could make it ring that way. No ring. So I throw it back into the back seat, thinkin I was just a little crazy and it was a fluke. Then it rings again...and again! BAZZZZAAAARRR!! I even tried to answer it thinkin some spirit must want to speak to me. Nobody there.
So there it sits still in my car, continuing to ring randomly and freakin me out! I only hope it is a good spirit or perhaps the Junk Gods lettin me in on the next big haul!

Linda
FJS#2

4 comments:

  1. The junk gods are trying to tell you something.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sure hope it's about another big haul! Can't wait to see what you find! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, what celticmystyc said....lol...that would have freaked me out too...

    ReplyDelete