Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show Vendor Application


BOOTH AND FEE INFORMATION


June 13 & 14, 2009 in Puyallup, WA


All spaces are indoors. Three space sizes are available 15X15 cost $95, 12X12 cost $75 and 8X8 cost $65. Please email us at funkyjunksisters@live.com with the following information:


YOUR NAME


ADDRESS


PHONE


EMAIL ADDRESS


IMPORTANT: Please ATTACH PHOTOS of your displays that show your style and what you would like to sell. If you are unable to email your application , please send them to us at P.O. Box 73854 Puyallup, WA 98373 (photos will not be returned).



Applications received after May 30, 2009 will be charged an additional $25.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the invite!!! I will have to see how much inventory I can come up with...your show is just after Farm Chicks...so i will work hard to do both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls....Thanks so much for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to participate in your show, girls! Like Coleen said, it's right after Farm Chicks, (where we have a double booth this time!) so we'll do our best to have enough inventory for both shows!

    Thank you so much for inviting us... I'll be contacting you via email with a few questions and all of the info you asked for.

    Deb from Retreat
    http://retreatdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about this show! I will certainly add it to my calendar and I put you on my list of nw blogs as well :0) I'm actually interested in participating in your show so I will be getting back to you soon about that. Blessings, kt

    ReplyDelete