1. Want the coolest stuff? Be an early bird shopper. Take advantage of purchasing an early buy ticket, it will get you in before the crowds and you'll be able to get the cream of the crop.
2. Bring cash. Cash will get you the best price and many vendors don't take credit cards.
3. Bring a shopping cart or a wagon, it will save you trips to the car. Throw some recycled shopping bags in there too, many vendors run out of bags in the first couple of hours and the bags prevent things from rolling around in your cart.
This is the wagon we use when we head out to markets.
4. Make a list of the things you are looking for before you go, chances are you will be enticed by many things, but at least you will remember your mission. It's a bonus if you come home with some extra treasures!
5. If you really like something buy it now! Don't wait, at a recent sale we had 4 ladies wanting the same set of orange lockers....one lucky woman was a minute sooner than the other three....she took them home.
7. Don't forget to ask the vendors if they have something you are looking for, They are a wealth of knowledge...remember they've been doing this sorta thing for a long time, maybe they know where you can find something.
8. We always say... you should circle around the market a few times, you might see something you missed before.
9. If you are a bargain shopper...wait til the last day. You may not get the trendiest items but you will definitely get the best deals.
OK junk peeps...we will see ya'll this weekend
in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Shopping starts tomorrow at 6pm! Then Saturday 10am-4pm.