Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finders Keepers

The Funky Junk Sisters are gettin together with all of their junk friends to caravan from Seattle over to the Farm Chicks Show this June. Along with huntin and junkin around the show, we are gonna show you a good time around the city of Spokane. We'll be visitin some of our fav junkin spots including Finders Keepers!

Their store is full of wonderful treasures! Vintage inspired designer dresses! Flirty trendy little frocks! Beaded gowns, oh my!

This cozy boutique is warm, inviting and special in itself.... but one step in the door and you know this place is totally girlie with an eclectic mix of unique and fun things that junk sistas love! Located in an historic building the interior enhances the glow of the vintage designed jewelry, beaded gowns and rhinestone sparkle. Junk Queens, get this, there’s over 5,000 pairs of one-of-a-kind earrings alone! Whoo hooo tons of bling!!!

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!

Deena, the owner of Finders Keepers has promised a special treat just for us. It involves special beverages (hummm....wonder what that is) and a SALE!!! You know we love that four letter word! Won't you join our caravan?
If you are already in Spokane, you can come too. We'll meet up in a special place, just email us (funkyjunksisters@live.com) and we'll add you to our list. We promise to show you a royal junk queen time!



6 comments:

  1. I clicked on the 'share some love' button and it took me to the shabby blog set-up. I'd love to go junking! I hope you come through Colfax ... I'd host a 'junk coffee' at my farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise:

    You are on 10 Best Junk Collector Blogs
    http://www.blogs.com/topten/10-best-junk-collector-blogs/

    More stuff in your email...check your email, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhh...my hubby and I spent over 2 hours there in November...I was in Spokane for the Custers show.....we bought lots of bling for our daughters "Old HollyWood Glam" wedding....the gals that were there were awfully sweet and helpful!! Fun place!!!
    Heart Hugs,
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. First ~ love your blog but... I'm having trouble reading some of the dialogue. It overlaps with some of the pictures. Is it just my computer or does it appear this way to anyone else? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I sooo want to be in Spokane. It looks like it will be a hit. I would probably be your number one customer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rustydiva; I enjoy the blog, but is difficult to read the parts that overlap on the left side (the vintage-looking photos)

    ReplyDelete