Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ya'll are gonna love these gals!

We have a new vendors joining us for our Fall Funky Junk Sisters Show, Billie of Favorite Finds and Pat of Outback Antiques. Here are some pictures of their booth at the Puyallup Home & Antiques Show this past winter. Don't you just wonder what stories these vintage items could tell?
Part of the intrigue of antiques is the wonder about their past. Sometimes if we are lucky enough we learn about it, other times you have to leave it up to your imagination.
The thought of a simpler time is so comforting. Don't cha think?


2 comments:

  1. I love the thought of simpler times! I have just put it on my calendar, and I am going to try to weasle a way to get there, maybe a family weekend getaway, and a by-the-way, I know of a sale I'd like to go to kind of thing! It worked on the Yakima trip lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barely over a month away! Can't wait, gals.

    ReplyDelete