Monday, January 30, 2017

DIY Farmhouse Desk

When we started working on the studio makeover, one of the things I really wanted and desperately NEEDED was a larger work surface. My desk needed to hold my computer, an x-large printer, paint supplies and have enough open work space to package orders.
That's not asking too much is it?

Well, lucky for me I hoard things and this time it paid off. I found this metal folding table at a yard sale for $10 last summer and snagged it right up. From the moment I saw it I knew the base was perfect but the top was just old plywood and wasn't suitable for a work surface. It was also about 3 feet smaller than it needed to be to fit the wall in the office so we decided the best solution was to build a new top and attach it directly to the old one.



To read more go to our DIY blog on our Pinspiration Market website

No comments:

Post a Comment