Friday, May 28, 2010

Recycled Bling

As you know we have trailers on our mind...when we were in Texas this past April we came across the cutest girl selling jewelry out of her little airstream trailer. Here is the pair of earrings I bought at her sweet little silver shop. These are my favorite earrings. They are made out of bottle caps!

We also purchased a beautiful chunky ring from her too. I would have shown ya'll a pic of it also but it's been MIA for awhile. That reminds me, "Dix did you ever find that ring or did Funky Junk Sister #5 run off with it?" If so, I know where to look...she doesn't know I found her stash!!!!! He He He!!!


1 comment:

  1. Those sure are pretty. But mom said they are to nice for Lily to wear. Lily is my youngest sister. And Now I am thinking of buying same for her.

    ReplyDelete