Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Funky Junk Sisters Show was so much fun!

Check out Sue Whitney of Junkmarket Style in our fresh newly designed Funky Junk Sister's junk salvation T shirts! Isn't she adorable? Look closely, her belt is a seat belt decorated with bottle caps....she's a true recycler. We're jumpin in the car for a girl's night out on the town. Remember Sue, what happens in Seattle, stays in Seattle! The darlin Sisters on the Fly trailers were definitely the talk of the show!

Sweet little Funky Junk Cowgirls.


The crowds were amazing...they came out in droves on Friday night!



This dreamy burlap sofa was callin our name. Seriously, not only because it was gorgeous, but it was literally right across from our booth and we needed a place to take a load off! Our tootsies were in some serious pain from all the walkin...aah, the life of a junker.

This old chippy metal patio chair was colorful. We just know if it could talk it would have some interesting stories to tell bout days gone by...family picnics in the freshly mowed grass....or sippin freshly squeezed lemonade on grandma's front porch.

Whoops!
Caught Sue grabbin a bite to eat between book signings and seminars!


Martha of Vintage Trifles turned our heads with this FAB creation. Do you see the little vintage bottles with flowers?
Every junk queen's kitchen needs this towel!

Well ya'll we'll have more pics coming. Right now we are soooooo tired, we'll post more soon!
Linda & Dixie







25 comments:

  1. And rewmember, what happened at FJS, stays at FJS! Better and better every time, ladies. See you in the fall..maybe I'll take the next bold leap and be a vendor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowgirl caravan was so nice.The uniformed dress of you and your sister was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I also loves junkyard sale or caravans like those in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the sofa very much.That would fit my space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister and I are also so close.We both shared a bond like yours.I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this blog is so chic.We love vintage too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The single chair would be great in my garden.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If there would be wishes to sell.Like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't ask for more that to be in an event like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These things isn't junk.Its a treasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never look back they said but with these things from the past who will not look back,right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had such a great time!!! You sisters did a fabulous job as usual! Lots of great finds, friendly people, good food, abundant fun!!!
    Had great visits with Dixie, and the Sisters on the Fly, Lisa Souers and new friends too.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ladies, what a great show!! We loved being vendors and can't wait for the next time. You gals are so sweet and fun. Rest up!! :) I just blogged all about our experience so check it out!

    www.philandbri.blogspot.com

    Thanks much,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  14. had the best time shopping on Saturday! what a great show, with great items, and great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a blast! I couldn't make it to this one, but 2 of my friends did and they l.o.v.e.d. it!! Next time...
    Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I posted some pictures and a link to your blog on mine, www.iwishiwereawalton.blogspot.com. Thanks for a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had so much fun! I am so going to be a vendor next time! This wasmy first time coming and definalty not my last! Posted a bunch of pics on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you girls for such a fun show! I definitely want to return to the Puyallup area to explore junkin opportunities and the view of Mt Rainier is breathtaking!
    Thank you so much for inviting me to be a vendor.

    xo,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do I get a FJF shirt???? Streb23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I want a t-shirt too! Where can we get them?

    ReplyDelete